Accretropin (Somatropin Injection) is a recombinant human growth hormone specified for usage of pediatric patients. This is used for those who have development failure due to insufficient secretion of normal endogenous growth hormone. Accretropin is also indicated for the treatment of;
Why use Accretropin (Somatropin Injection)?
Accretropin (Somatropin Injection) is a form of human development hormone. This is designed for subcutaneous administration. This medication is approved by the FDA. You can buy this here at its very reasonable price.
How does Accretropin (Somatropin Injection) work?
Accretropin (Somatropin Injection) works by improving growth and cell reproduction. This medication also works on the following conditions;
- Intestinal disorder (short bowel syndrome)
- Growth hormone deficiency
- Growth failure
- HIV-related weight loss or wasting
How to use Accretropin (Somatropin Injection)?
Use Accretropin (Somatropin Injection) exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not use in larger amounts or for longer than the prescription. The dosage will depend on your condition and response to the treatment. Accretropin (Somatropin Injection) is given as an injection under the skin. The doctor should give you the injection. You may be given instructions on how to inject your medicine at home. Do not use this at home if you do not fully understand how to use it. Do not shake the Accretropin bottle. Use a gentle swirling motion. Use each disposable needle only one time. Follow the prescribed dosage and instructions promptly.
What are the side-effects of Accretropin (Somatropin Injection)?
Here are some side-effects that may possibly occur while using this medication:
- Sudden/severe tenderness or pain in your upper stomach
- Increased thirst or urination
- Sweating, fever, fast heartbeat
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Sudden/severe vision changes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Breast swelling
- Joint pain or stiffness
- Skin rash, soreness, redness or bruising at the injection site
If these side effects persist or worsen, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
The following are the things that you need to be cautious with:
- Before using this treatment, inform your doctor if you have any allergies.
- Do not use this on open wounds or infected area of the skin.
- If you have diabetes, this may increase your blood sugar.
- Tell to your doctor if you have present medications such as herbal supplements or vitamins.
- Keep this away from the reach of children and pets.